What We’re Doing About COVID-19March 17th, 2020 by Dr. Michael Glass
Your Safety Is Our #1 Priority
At Esteem Medical Spa, we truly value your health and wellbeing. To reassure you that we’re taking all the appropriate safety precautions, we’ve put together this blog post,
so you can learn what we’re doing to keep our clients safe.
But, to first answer one of the biggest questions we’ve been receiving, we ARE still open during normal operating hours. That said, we have temporarily changed some of our policies for the protection of our clients and staff.
What You Need To Know
- We have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel because you’re not feeling well, we urge you to do so. You will not be charged for your appointment.
- If you’re feeling ill, we kindly request that you please reschedule when you’re feeling better. Clients presenting to our office with cold or flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled.
- We have posted the Washoe County Health Department’s coronavirus guidelines and phone number on our front door for your convenience.
- Clients can opt to wait in their cars, call us and paperwork will be delivered to their car. We will then call the client when it is time for their appointment. This will avoid the waiting room portion of the appointment.
We’re Taking Sanitation Seriously
- Esteem Medical Spa is following the WHO and CDC guidelines to keep our clients and employees safe during the outbreak of the coronavirus.
- In-between clients and services, we cleanse by washing hands with antibacterial soap or apply hand sanitizer and wear gloves when appropriate.
- All upholstery, surfaces, and tools are wiped with a hospital-grade antimicrobial cleaner and disinfectant and/or 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- All laundry is done with hot water and fragrance-free detergent.
- We have increased cleaning protocols in our spa to ensure doorknobs, surfaces, and equipment are receiving additional sanitizing.
- In the event an Esteem Medical Spa staff member gets sick, that individual is asked to stay home. This may happen to allow our team member to rest and recover from illness.
We’re all in this together, and we couldn’t be more grateful for your continued support.
We appreciate your flexibility, and in return, we promise to do everything we can to meet your needs.
If you would like to come in for a free consultation we would be happy to schedule you, to book an appointment please call 775.204.3508.