Your Skin in Mint SkinditionMarch 7th, 2018 by Dr. Michael Glass
Love the Skin You’re in with Skindition
If you want to feel better about your outward appearance, your skin is a great place to start. Skindition is a cosmetic procedure combining three treatments into one, creating a long-term solution for aging and/or damaged skin. Dull skin tone, discoloration, acne scarring, and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles, can leave us feeling less than our best. That’s where Skindition comes in.
What you can expect with Skindition:
- An increase in skin elasticity and collagen production.
- A reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- New skin cell growth through exfoliation.
- A reduced appearance of scars and deep facial lines.
- Regeneration and rejuvenation of your skin.
How Skindition Works
Teamwork makes the dream work, right? Well, think of Skindition as your new favorite dream team. The way Skindition is able to make your skin shine brighter than before is with the combination of three different treatments. The Skindition trio allows Dr. Glass to target one skin issue in various ways for optimal results. The three treatments used in Skindition are broken down into steps:
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion, Venus Viva, and CO2 Laser Treatment.
Step 1: SilkPeel Dermalinfusion
- This treatment uses a wet abrasion technique to exfoliate the epidermis of your skin and infuse skin-specific dermaceuticals. This non-invasive process helps to generate the growth of new skin cells. This first step removes your dead skin cells, leaving a thinner layer of skin which is more receptive to the treatments that follow. SilkPeel Dermalinfusion uses the powerful antioxidant and collagen stimulator, vitamin C, to prepare your skin for the healing process.
Step 2: Venus Viva
- The SilkPeel Dermalinfusion focused on the surface of your skin, now, the Venus Viva takes things a little deeper. The Venus Viva NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) technology, applies uniform energy to your skin’s surface at a wavelength that penetrates deeper into the skin to form micro-dermal wounds. These wounds trigger your body’s natural healing processes, leading to cell regeneration and collagen production for the creation of bright and youthful skin. Since your pores were cleared and opened through the exfoliation of step 1, you can expect smoother, tighter and more even-toned skin.
Step 3: C02 Laser Treatment
- Now for the dream team’s big finale. The third and final step in the Skindition process is the C02 laser treatment which removes layers of your skin and targets deep facial lines and wrinkles. This final procedure facilitates proper healing and regeneration of your skin.
After the Skindition trio of treatments is complete, you can expect a reduction in facial imperfections, scars, wrinkles, fine lines and a more even skin tone. If you’re looking for an overall improvement in your skin’s appearance, you may want to give the Skindition trio a try.
Let’s give you the rejuvenated skin you’ve been looking for.
Why wait? Call for a free consultation: 775.204.3508, or Contact Us Here.