5 Reasons Fillers Make the Perfect Holiday Gift for YourselfNovember 28th, 2018 by Dr. Michael Glass
Kick Off the New Year with a New Look
Fillers are one of the best weapons we have at our disposal for maintaining a youthful appearance. For that reason, this safe procedure is highly popular with patients, especially around this time of year—for reasons I’ll get to in a minute.
Read on to learn how fillers work, why they make the perfect gift for yourself this holiday season, and what special money-saving treat is available for our December filler patients.
How Do Fillers Work?
At Esteem Medical Spa, we use facial fillers that consist of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a safe, naturally occurring substance in the body.
During the filler procedure, a filler is injected beneath the skin to smooth out the look of wrinkles and fine lines, making people look younger.
Because the fillers contain lidocaine, a numbing agent, the procedure is quick and comfortable.
What Can I Treat with Fillers and How Long Will the Results Last?
Fillers can be used to:
- Eliminate the appearance of vertical lip lines
- Add volume to the cheeks and mid-face
- Plump up lips
- Smooth the nasolabial fold, which are the lines running from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Diminish scars
- Improve the appearance of aging hands
- Lift brows or drooping mouth corners
- Reduce the look of fine lines
Restylane Silk lasts up to one year whereas Juvéderm results can last up to two years.
Why Is This the Perfect Time of Year to Get Fillers?
There are five great reasons you should get fillers now:
- Many Social Events – There are lots of parties and fun events in December. For that reason, a lot of people want to look and feel their best when catching up with old friends or making new ones.
- No Downtime. Unlike other cosmetic procedures, fillers have little or no downtime!
- Dramatic Results. Fillers offer the most dramatic results you can get in the shortest amount of time without undergoing surgery.
- New Year, New You. It’s fun to start the new year off with a new look!
- Savings. You can save $75 on your December Juvéderm appointment—whether you’re a new or current Juvéderm patient.
How Do I Know Which Filler Is Right for Me?
The best way to determine which filler is right for you is to schedule a complimentary consultation.
During your appointment, Dr. Glass will get your medical history, evaluate your individual needs, and recommend a filler based on the area to be treated
To schedule your complimentary consultation at Esteem Medical Spa, call us at 775.204.3508.